This is my life...

And I have come to except it...well sorta.

Kam spraying water...

The kids and I packed up and decided to go to the park today. As we headed out the door we got some water cups and Kam a sippy cup FULL of water. I heard him in his seat laughing and playing but when I looked back I didn't see him doing much...other than laughing.

Next thing I know I see something out the corner of my eye and it's him blowing water EVERYWHERE!!! Like all over the door, the part of the window that wasn't rolled down, all over him, all over his car seat. I said: Bubba, what are you doing? He just started giggling. You know one of those belly laughs. It was AWESOME! He was SOAKED!

I laughed until I cried and thank God I was able to catch this priceless moment!

These kids are just the best thing EVER!

I have come to accept that this IS MY LIFE! I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment