I cut the girls hair (K1 4 inches and K2 2 1/2 inches) a few days prior and on this particular day I decided I was going to even up K2's hair (let's face it I am not beautician and one area was a little off). Once I cut her hair my little man came running up and said: Cut hair mama! He got right up on the stool and sat down. Of coarse I tried to call my hubby and make sure it was ok but he didn't answer so he got a slight surprise when he got home. :)
I'm keeping things interesting!! lol
I wasn't able to get a picture of the "final" product because he said: No cut mama! Got down and REFUSED to let me cut anymore. Thankfully once I put him in the bath I was able to quickly get a few snips in and her it all trimmed. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment