They said what?

Of all the wacky or off the wall things my kids have said in their short lifetimes I probably could have made a book and be a bazillionarie by now. They seriously trip me out and I am here to share some of those "comments" with you tonight.


My kids say the craziest, darnedest, funniest and most off the wall things. It never ceases to amaze my what they come up with. Just to share a few moments of my life with you...



(K3 on his birthday kissing his mama. One of my favorite pictures of us.)


We were on the way to the farmers market listening to the song: A little more country than that by Easton Corbin.


"Cause I'm not the kind of two time or play games behind your back cause I'm a little more country than that."


"But this ring ain't something I mean to give you and then take back I'm a little more country than that."





I said: You girls need to marry a man like that.


K1 immediately pipes up and says: Mama, did you marry a country man?


Me: I don't really think of your dad as a "country man", why?


K1: Cause when I grow up I wanna marry a country man!





I guess because her dad was raised in the "woods" as we city folks like to call it she thinks her dad is a country man and I guess he is but it was just so funny when she said it.


At 6 the girl knows what she wants. :)


On our way to the farmers market we got "lost" if you want to call it that. It was not at the address listed but it was just right down the road and we got turned around...there was TONS of people. Anyways, K1 (again) says: "Mama, don't you know how to drive this thing. Don't you hear that thing talking to you."


She was referring to the GPS. I couldn't stop laughing after that one. She has such a personality on her.





We get home after a busy day and K3 (21 months) who is trying (all by himself) to potty train says: "Pee, mama!" I said: "Come on let's get your diaper off and go get on the potty."


I walk into the bathroom to find him trying to pee into the toilet even though he is about a inch to short (on his tip toes) to reach the inside of the toilet. I said: "No, bubby."


He turns to me still peeing.


It was everywhere but again I couldn't help but laugh. These kids make life better...End.Of.Story!





I thank God for them and how he has BLESSED me!

No comments:

Post a Comment