Hard to believe it's that time of year again. Today was a beautiful Thanksgiving and yet again I have so much to be thankful for. God has blessed us again this year as he does every year and it's hard to figure out why when I know we don't deserve any of it. Either way I am thankful for what we have...each other. :)
This year we spent Thanksgiving at my in-laws house. My mother-in-law Delores cooked a delicious meal and I think we were all stuffed to say the least. I guess it's a good thing I'm not really watching my weight right now cause I'm pretty sure I put on a few pounds today. None the less we had a great day of fellowship, fun and food. My kids also had a great time playing out in the country and I was able to caputre a few pictures of them running around the yard. I have to say that my kids are truly 3 of the best things that have ever happened to me other than marrying their daddy. :-)
From our family to yours. We hope you had a BLESSED ~THANKSGIVING!!!
<3>

No comments:
Post a Comment