World's Worst??

I know you are probably all in shock right now after seeing this blog from me. Take some time and compose yourself. You probably don't know what to think with me actually (gasp) blogging!! :)

I know it has been far too long since I posted anything but unforunately I have failed at being a blogger...which is obvious since my last post was in April. I know shame on me. :/


I think I could quite possibly earn the title of World's Worst Blogger at this point?!!? I have had blogs in the past that I have neglected but this time I said it would be different because it's a "family" blog but I was mistaken. So please forgive me and let's move on with my blogging. I will be making a great effort to "regularly" post blogs about my oh so amazing family so be on the look out.


Oh and I couldn't actually post a blog without adding a picture so...

Our K1 before school on Wacky Tacky Wednesday. :) She looks pretty wacky in my opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment