It seems like just yesterday that Jack and I were finding out that I was pregnant with our first baby. In the blink of an eye I can remember laying on the operating room table scared to death and praying that God would watch over me and the sweet baby that was about to come forth into this world and make us parents for the first time ever.
Then there she was in all her glory screaming her little heart out. It was one of the best sounds I have ever heard in my life. Immediately we both cried together and thanked God for our precious little baby.
Our oldest daughter K1 was born on October 28, 2004 @ 8:30am. 7lbs 4 ozs.
She was beautiful and perfect in every way!
Then there she was in all her glory screaming her little heart out. It was one of the best sounds I have ever heard in my life. Immediately we both cried together and thanked God for our precious little baby.
Our oldest daughter K1 was born on October 28, 2004 @ 8:30am. 7lbs 4 ozs.
She was beautiful and perfect in every way!
![]() |
Daddy carrying K1 out of the OR.
|
Now here she is turning 7. I can hardly believe that she is already this old. I still catch myself telling people she is 6 because 7 just seems so much older to me.
None the less we are blessed to have our sweet little Kbug in our lives.
K1 with her "special" cake that she picked out!
|
Look at that sweet face!
|
Caught off guard eating her cake! :)
|
Our 3 plus 2 cousins who came to celebrate with us!
Let's try one more picture to see if we can get everyone to look.... |
Well 4 out of 5 are looking this way! That works for me! :)
|


No comments:
Post a Comment