Say CHEESE!!! Please!?!?! {Christmas 2010}


So every Christmas I get this wild hair to take some picture of my kids for a Christmas card. Every year I seem to have another child which makes this task not only much harder but I feel like it makes me even crazier. This year I tried to take some pictures of the kids on two different occasions and well I'll let you see for yourself what it's like to be the mom of these youngins. :)

Let the FUN begin....


Bubba has decided that he does not want to sit up. This will be a long photo shoot! I can already tell. :)

K2 please don't choke K1. That's WAY too tight to hug her neck.
Really K3 you bend over right in the shot. lol.


Alright let's try this again! Bubba sit up and look at me! Girls look at mama and say: CHEESE!!

K2 let's not make your mean smiley face! HA!! (She is still bad about making this face!)
















Apparently K1 accidently bumped K2's head. This resulted in one laughing and one crying. I'll let you figure out which one is doing what!



Bubba  running through the "woods" as the girls called it. I love the lighting in this picture and I love my little man.


Here is our sweet little boy who refuses to look at the camera! He's still pretty cute even if he wont look my way! ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment